Swan Housing Dissatisfied Resident

Sunday 7 September 2014

QUEEN MARY RESIDENCES scandal


QUEEN MARY UNIVERSITY ,LONDON ,PRIVATE ACCOMMODATION farce-Private Landlords have to pay every year to advertise in Queen Mary STUDENT PAD qmul.studentpad.co.uk/
The Queen Mary Residential Services are a law unto themselves. My lodger, a PHD student at Queen Mary first contacted the Student Pad website then went to QUEEN MARY RESIDENTIAL SERVICES in QUEEN MARY UNIVERSITY-he was discouraged from viewing my flat when he mentioned my STUDENT PAD ad -she said I was a "troublesome" landlord although she had never met me. When I went to see the QUEEN MARY Residential services manageress ,she was unsympathetic.For her staff to slander a LANDLORD and discourage a QUEEN MARYstudent from visiting a potential landlord is inexcusable, after all the landlord is paying to advertise his ACCOMMODATION at QMUL RESIDENTIAL SERVICES STUDENT PAD.
Check out the following websites:
http://www.residences.qmul.ac.uk/alte...
qmul.studentpad.co.uk/Students
https://control.studentpad.com

No comments:

Post a Comment